Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Charice Owns The Song "Let It Go", Changes One Line

Everyone's been raving about Charice's performance at ASAP last Sunday. She sang the well-loved Disney song "Let It Go" popularized by Idina Menzel and Demi Lovato. By now, the video must have hit more than half a million views. Truly, the young singer is back and to the delight of her beloved, loyal fans.


It's unarguable that Charice "owned" the song. But how many of you noticed that she changed some
of the words - a line - in the song?

Why don't we check out the video again below and listen to her carefully?



Instead of "and it looks like I'm the queen", Charice sang "and it feels like I can't breathe". It's also noticeable that Charice tweaked the arrangement of the song a bit. She truly owned it.

The line she changed is in red below.

"Let It Go"

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation and it feels like I can't breathe
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn my back and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me, I'm free!

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let it go, let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway!

Standing frozen
In the life I've chosen
You won't find me
The past is all behind me
Buried in the snow

Coz I'm never going back, the past is in the past!

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on!

The cold never bothered me anyway

What do you guys think about it? Join the conversations below!

6 comments:

  1. This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.
    I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    Bulk SMS Hyderabad, Bulk SMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article admin thank you sharing for valuable information
    ac service center in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete