Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

The Letters 4 Abba Project





Dear readers,



If you will write a letter to God right now, what will it be about? Is it about you, your family, your church, your community, your country, the world? Will you write in the form of a note, a prayer or a song?



This is how the idea of creating The Letters 4 Abba Project came to me. My dream is to compile 100 letters written to God by different people and then publish it into an e-book.



I hope that you are one of those people that I am looking for. Our goal is to encourage others amidst the darkest of times and to let them know that God is just a prayer away from them.



To join, please submit the following to markjosephdelgado@ymail.com:



• Your letter to God using no more than 1,000 words

• A title for your letter

• Your photo (preferably in landscape format)

• Your short bio using no more than 5 sentences

• Your nickname



Please help us spread the word by sharing this to your family and friends.



You are loved,



Mark



P.S. Special thanks to Jenny for helping me refine the idea for this project.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful idea. I hope I can make one letter to God for this project.

    ReplyDelete