Pasinaya means housewarming in English. A movement to a new home. A time wherein important friends and relatives are invited to partake in the celebration.
Tomorrow. Sunday. From 8:00am to 7:00pm. The Cultural Center of the Philippines shall be opening its doors again to everyone who wishes to co-celebrate the richness and the grandeur of Philippine cultural performance.
See you guys tomorrow at PASINAYA 2011! For more details and schedule of performances, please click here.
Our to-sees below. See you there, folks!
- 12:30pm. Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo (Resident Company Zone)
- TANGHALANG PILIPINO: Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah Ze Muzikal...Vack with a Vengeance"
- 1:00pm. Tanhalang Huseng Batute. (Theater Zone)
- LIPA ACTORS COMPANY: "Ang Unang Aswang"
- 1:30pm. Galleries & Hallways. (Exhibit Zone)
- Net 25 CCP TV Shows
- 1:40pm. Tanghalang Huseng Batute. (Theater Zone)
- TEATRO EXPEDICION DE FILIPINAS. "Pepe-Ang Talambuhay at Panaginip ni Jose Rizal"
- 2:00pm. Eskenita. (Music/Dance/Sunday Market)
- DIWA DE LEON & FRIENDS: Hegalong Project
- 2:20pm. Tanghalang Huseng Batute. (Theater Zone)
- VIRGIN LABFEST: "Bakit Wala Nang Nagtatagpo sa Philcoa Oberpas"
- 2:30pm. Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo. (Resident Company Zone)
- PHILIPPINE MADRIGAL SINGERS: "All for Love"
- 3:15pm. Dream Theater. (Film Zone)
- Two Funerals by Gil Portes
- 3:30pm. CCP Library. (Kid's Zone)
- ALITAPTAP STORYTELLERS PHILIPPINES: "Ang Malaking Malaking Bahay"
- 4:00pm. Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo Lobby (Folk Dance Zone)
- KALOOB PHILIPPINE MUSIC & DANCE MINISTRY [Go Gic Aquino!]
- 4:20pm. Tanghalang Huseng Batute. (Theater Zone)
- THE XAVIER STAGE: "Babuyan Island"