Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

3 Reasons To Visit RenewHub Spa in Manila

There is not much clutter inside the spa. It's minimalist.
That's why I like it so much.
1. Away from the action.

I admit it. If you're not from Sta. Mesa, it may be hard for you to find RenewHub Spa. Well not that hard. Because honestly it's just near LRT 2 Pureza Station and then you will have to ride a pedicab to bring you down to Building 28 A-11 GSIS Metrohomes along Anonas Street. It's just that not all pedicab drivers are aware of the whereabouts of the spa. But believe me, it's all worth it when you find it. If you're the type of person who likes nesting in places that are hard to find and away from the hustle and bustle of the city, this spa is the perfect spot for you.

2. Quality service.

This is not a paid post. I am doing this because RenewHub delivers everytime I go there. Everything that they offer is awesome and awesomely priced. I usually go for my pedicure here with the best pedicurist in town, Ate Juliet. She is very detailed and makes sure that my nails are clean before she declares "It's done." She had never let me down. No other pedicurist had done it better than her.

3. Affordable.


Their 1-hour massage is at P299. They also have body scrubs and paraffin treatments. The owner is actually a dermatologist and she has a skin clinic beside the spa. You really just have to go and check out this place.

They are closed every Monday. They open at 2pm and closes at 12mn. Give them a ring at 949-1137 or 0925-473639.

No comments:

Post a Comment