BEST TRAVEL WRITE-UP CHALLENGE
Judge: Mr. Ivan Henares of Ivan About Town
Prize: An exclusive tour around Intramuros and Rizal Park with Castillan Carriage and Tours plus the book Intramuros of Memory authored by Dr. Jaime C. Laya and Esperanza B. Gatbonton
Deadline: February 10, 2012 @ 11pm
- WORDS. Using 1,000 words or less, create a blog post about your Intramuros Wall-king experience.
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS. As much as possible, do not place too much elements and big watermarks on your photos. You may also insert videos.
- STARBUCKS. Include a little bit about your Starbucks Intramuros experience.
- CODE. At the bottom of the post, place the mandatory element. See it below.
- COMMENT BOX. When you're done, place the link to your post at the comment box below.
- TWEET. Tweet your post! Use this format: I blogged about my Intramuros Wall-king experience for #IBC2012 by @sleekinthecity [Insert short URL here via bitly.]
- SHARE. Share your post to your other social networks too such as your Facebook wall, groups, pages, Google Plus and etc.
<---- Travel Write-up mandatory element below. Don't forget the links. ---->This is a Travel Write-up entry to the Intramuros Bloggers Challenge 2012 organized by IntramurosManila.Asia.
IBC 2012 is fully supported by the Intramuros Administration, Barbara's Restaurant, Celdran Tours, Mabuhay Guides, Pilgrimage Pilipinas, Castillan Tours, Federation of Philippine Photographers Foundation, Inc., DigiEntrepreneur, DigitalFilipino, Third Team Media, Payless Pancit Shanghai, Ruthilicious, Ruthilicious Fanpage and GadgetGambit.com.
<---- Travel Write-up mandatory element above. Don't forget the links. ---->This post was updated last February 6, 2012.