Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tokyo Cafe

It was my first time at Tokyo Cafe. As usual, when I'm new to the place, I'll ask for a recommendation. The friendly waitress who served my table told me to try out their Chicken ala Pobre.


Since I was a big fan of chicken and mayonnaise (need not be together), this dish was a big hit for me. It was sprinkled with sauteed garlic and the chicken was juicy and tasty. I really like it!




To accompany the yummy chicken dish was the super delicious Japanese rice. I like Japanese rice a lot. It was tasty and firm. Just right for my palate. Reminds me of what we used to eat in China, a country which also grows high-grade rice.


To top that happy-tired night after an event and a long meeting, was the unforgettable Cafe Jelly Smoogee. See the chocolate ice cream, whipped cream and the super yummy coffee jelly peeking on the side? It was awesome!

Try out Tokyo Cafe when you go to Mall of Asia. For more information, you may call them at (02) 556-0517 or visit http://tokyocafe.com.ph/.

FOLLOW SLEEK IN THE CITY.com!
Email: markjosephdelgado [@] ymail [.] com
Facebook:  Sleek in the City
Twitter: @iammarkdelgado
YouTube: markjosephdelgado

No comments:

Post a Comment