|[Source: http://www.britishcouncil.org/philippines ]|
What is the project all about?
The British Council is going all around the Philippines to give FREE seminars on how the youth may foster change through the use of digital technology. It’s all about incorporating social media with social responsibility. Gone are the days that blogging, tweeting and uploading photos were just mere pastimes or hobbies but through the seminar the young people will be given a new perspective- how to foster change through social media.
Where and when will the project be held?
The first two legs were held last January 26 and February 4 in Manila and Davao, respectively. The next three legs shall be held at the following venues and dates:
- Bacolod on February 13, 2012 at University of Saint La Salle
- Baguio on February 20, 2012 at Saint Louis University
- Naga on February 27, 2012 at Ateneo de Naga University
- You must be 18-25 years old and must be actively engaged in community development. They highly encourage applications from minority groups.
- You must fill out the Application Form which can be downloaded here.
- Email the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline of submission is at 12:00nn of the following dates:
- Bacolod on February 2, 2012
- Baguio on February 10, 2012
- Naga on February 17, 2012
- Successful applications shall be posted on British Council Philippines’ Facebook page.
You can participate in the webinar which may be livestreamed during the event dates.
Where to get more details?
Facebook: British Council Philippines