Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Taking the Centerstage: A KTV Experience

One of the blessings of being newly employed during the month of December is that most of the works are taking a halt and everybody are gearing up for the Yuletide Season. There are parties and gatherings everywhere. You get free gifts from wonderful colleagues you just have met. And for some curious reason, you may also get invited to sing or dance to the company's Christmas party or represent the company to sing or dance in a contest.

Let me share you an experience.

My first biggest task for my new work is to sing for Health and Dietary Supplements Association of the Philippines' (HADSAP) Christmas Party.

It was held in Centerstage in Jupiter.



That's my boss speaking to the members of the association. I like the spaciousness of the whole place and also the lighting. The audio system is an experience! It made our singing (it was a duet) easier and more enjoyable.


There's a billiard table in the corner.



I like the Reception Area.



And the entrance.



Over-all, I really like Centerstage in Jupiter St. in Makati. It was my first time there but it surely made a good launch of my "singing career" in my new company where I am supposed to do Sales and Marketing. Yay!

Oh well. Talk about going that "extra mile" to get regularized or to "ace" that Performance Appraisal. A good start for me. Thank you, Centerstage!

I forgot to add, their sushi platter is really good!

Centerstage is located at 5/F Jupiter Place in Jupiter St., Bel-Air, Makati. For reservations, you may call 895-0005, 896-0006 or 710-8999. You may also visit their website. Click here.

2 comments:

  1. It's a fun place to spend the night singing with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @manila nightlife

    Indeed! Thanks for the reinforcement manila nightlife. =)

    ReplyDelete