Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

SEASONS OF LOVE by KeyStrings: A Recital-Concert


What: SEASONS OF LOVE by KeyStrings: A Recital Concert

Who shall be performing:


When: January 14, 2012, 6:00pm

Where: PhilAm Life Theater, United Nations Avenue, Manila

Ticket prices:

PHP 1,000 - VIP (inclusive of cocktail and backstage pass)
PHP 750 - Mid-row Seats
PHP 300 - General Admission

How to reserve tickets:
  • Carl Ureta - 0915-967-0356
  • Liza Coroneza - 0922-858-8701
  • JM Besana - 0922-893-5935
  • KeyStrings Office - (02) 346-5935

I am so sure you guys will enjoy this benefit-concert-recital by KeyStrings! I've got the chance to work with the group during the wedding of a friend in Caleruega and I must say that I really enjoyed the performance because I am accompanied by a very talented and professional group of musicians. We did "Marry Your Daughter", "Forever", "Knocks Me Off My Feet" among others. So if you have a passion for music (especially the violin) and would like to enjoy a concert while helping someone (Lola Lydia), please do book your seats now. 

Also, please do check out their event invitation on Facebook. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment