1. Ardent Hot Spring in the Philippines is one of our most favorite places in the world.
2. Located at the foot of a volcano, Mt. Hibok-Hibok, Ardent's water comes from spring heated by the volcanic activities beneath the earth.
3. The local government turned it into something like this for local and foreigners to enjoy.
4. I personally believe that they did a great job.
5. The ferns, the cottages, the pool itself, the bridge. Everything looks awesome.
6. For me, it's a piece of paradise.
7. No wonder expats from Europe and other continents decided to retire in Camiguin.
8. After a few hours of enjoying the hot spring, treat yourself with an Iping! A local delicacy in Camiguin made of a root crop that is ground, flattened, fried and sweetened with yummy coco jam! Delicious!
My name is Mark. Sleek is a very special blog for me for this is where everything started. If I am not working (I'm a digital marketing professional), you will probably see me singing Gospel/RnB songs (I sing in Victory Ortigas every Sunday) or maybe you'll catch me reading or writing at my favorite spot inside the house or inside a quiet cafe. I thank God every day for giving me the ability to do these things. If you like this blog, please follow it via www.facebook.com/sleekinthecity.