Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Southbound



Dear Abba,

A few months ago, I was able to visit the South. Thanks to Geraldine, my longest-running high school friend who I still keep in touch with until now. It was a real treat that we were friends since I find it really hard to believe that an extrovert and an introvert can be friends like us.

But we are! And we still enjoy doing those dates together just like what we did during our CMLI days in Baguio. Those were the good times! She was my best buddy, my loyal supporter, my photographer and everything in between. How can I ever thank her enough? How can I thank you enough for her?

The day we went to Westgate, it was also a surprise to meet Harold again, our former batch mate during high school and now her schoolmate in the aviation school. She used to say that she never expected to be friends with him counting the many years of being out of high school where they also both barely know each other. How surprising life can be and how time flies so fast!

Abba, always be with Geraldine. You know the desires of her heart and I know how special she is in your eyes. She used to declare that she was "your" favorite. How many girls in the world have that kind of assurance in their hearts? I am amazed by her sometimes. You two must have spent too many good times together.

I know that you have in store so many good things for her. May you grant her the patience that she needs until the perfect time comes for her to receive the fullness of your blessings in her life. May she always seek your face, more than anything else.

Thank you for keeping these two friends of mine safe always.

Excited to fly soon with her in the aviation school,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment