Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

How my favorite sandwich was made and how I un-made it

The Sandwich Guy makes use of this really really yummy bread especially when it's toasted.


I'd like to show you how my HBLT (Ham, Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich) was made- And how I  un-made it.



Step 1: Ham first!




Step 2: Is that Honey Mustard?






Step 3: Bacon please?






Step 4: Toe-may-toes






Step 5: More mayo! More!






Step 6: Put it on the Sandwich Maker.






Step 7: Lettuce (The greens were intentionally placed inside after the toasting.)


Step 8: Tadaa! 




Step 9: Unwrap the sandwich!




Step 10: Bite. Sprinkle with Chili Powder. Bite. Repeat.




Step 11: Gulp.




So fresh and yummy! I really like the sandwiches from The Sandwich Guy. Perfect for busy guys who don't have much time for lunch. You may check out the nearest The Sandwich Guy to your place by visiting their website. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment