Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Jesus In My Generation

songs by and by, to songs, on and on music
The Youth Service at Victory Ortigas is being held
every Friday starting 7:00pm.
I went to the Youth Service of Victory Ortigas (4/F Robinson's Galleria) last Friday. I couldn't miss this service because the energy of the youth is unmatched! Once you started singing with them, you will be unstoppable! (Insert Chris Tomlin's Our God song at the background and sing!)

I prayed that moment that may our loud singing and fervent prayers be worthy enough to be heard by the Almighty Father. I also prayed that He may use my generation in order to form an army who shall win souls for Him and fight for His glory.

The preacher last Friday told us that we are young and we are living in the most exciting part of our lives. He quoted someone who said, "If you want God’s best for your life, find out what God is doing in your generation and throw yourself into it."

Looking at the present time, I believe that God is using three important resources in making Himself known to the world - music (Chris Tomlin and Planetshakers); social media (blogs, Facebook and Twitter); and influential people (Manny Pacquiao and Jeremy Lin).

Words can't describe how grateful is my soul to God for allowing me to use my talents in both music and social media for His glory. When I already have the time, I am planning to audition for the Music Ministry of Victory Ortigas and get ready to sing my heart out for God! (Auditions are held every Wednesday, 5:00-6:00pm.) And as a blogger, I am determined to use my skills in order to spread God's message of love for all of us. This is the reason why I started this blog- to inspire the youth to be passionate about Jesus!

How about you? What special skill or talent can you use to give glory to God?

"Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy." -Psalm 33:3

No comments:

Post a Comment