And we’re lucky. He gave us not just one, not even two. But five simple baking tips that he would like to impart to all baking enthusiasts out there who would like to learn from him. He said that these tips are simple, but often overlooked by some.
Let's take a look at them one by one.
- Good mood makes good cakes. Chef Hasset Go said he starts with a good mood whenever he bakes. He reminds himself every single time that baking is his passion and what he always wanted to do. He said love is the single most important ingredient that will complete a cake or a dish. Be sure to fill everything that you do with it and your work will never go wrong!
- Precision and accuracy. The Sweets Master never undermines the power of precision and accuracy whenever he bakes. He said that getting the right ingredients at the right amount and cooking it within the right time frame using the right tools is what made all his cakes right.
- Keep it fresh! Chef Hasset Go reminded us that if we want to bake or cook something really good, we must strive hard to use only the freshest ingredients as much as possible. One of the greatest reasons of his success with MedChef is because he always work hard to deliver only the best products for his clients using only the best ingredients.
- Patience is a virtue. Aside from getting all the ingredients and materials right, baking also requires a great deal of patience especially when you’re starting to learn. Following the procedures correctly is the key. Also, patience is what makes us wait for our goodies before we let them out of the oven.
- Trust your tastebuds. Chef Hasset Go shared the importance of trusting one’s own taste bud for the simple reason that the first judge of whatever you baked or cooked is you. He also stressed the importance of taking risks sometimes- to play with herbs, spices and other ingredients in order to create something new. Never be afraid to try. Who knows? This can be your chance to be discovered as a new great chef in the making!