2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup crushed graham crackers
1 can/cup strawberry preserves, filling
springroll wrapper / lumpia wrapper
cooking oil for frying
Prepared strawberry sauce
- Beat the creamcheese. Add powdered sugar. Mix for 10 minutes until creamy and well combined.
- Fold in crushed grahams.
- Add strawberry filling. Chill for 3 hours.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the cheesecake mixture and place it on a springroll wrapper. Wrap and roll. Seal with water or flour-water paste.
- Heat the oil and deep fry the springrolls.
- Drain well and roll in sugar or crushed grahams.
- Top with strawberry filling and dust with powdered sugar.