Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Top 5 Picks from Pixics Online Store

Tired of the run-of-the-mill online stores selling run-of-the-mill stuffs? Try Pixics!

I have recently stumbled upon this sleek online store selling stuffs that can be described as indie, retro, vintage or hipster. It’s perfect for people who are looking for rare stuffs that sometimes we can only find in flea markets or maybe Etsy. Pixics offers a wide variety of merchandises for both male and female- accessories, wallets, bags, shirts, blouses, toys and even handmade products!

Take a look at their website and products by clicking on the photo below.



I think that the design of the online store is pretty impressive. It’s different from the other online stores I have visited. There’s a box at the left sidebar that shows the items you have already seen. And then there are two boxes on the right sidebar featuring their new products and top selling items. Pretty sleek, huh?

Aside from that, I personally think that the Pixics stuffs are competitively priced- given the fact that they’re selling hard-to-find stuffs. For as low as $11.99 you can get a regularly-priced shirt. And if you buy to as much as $85- shipping is free!

I’m sharing you guys my personal picks at Pixics- coming mostly from the men’s section. Please feel free to visit their site anytime to see the other cool items. Enjoy!


Top Pick #5: Panda Leaf Charm. I like pandas a lot. And I got an instant liking to this round-eyed cute panda resting on a leaf the moment I saw it. I think it’s going to be a perfect gift for trinket-loving friends this coming Yuletide Season.


Top Pick #4: Thor Marvel Capsule. The mighty Thor! A cute collectible for everybody who had loved this Marvel superhero. Aside from the Thor Marvel Capsule, Pixics also has the Spider Man, Wolverine, The Hulk, Iron Man and Captain America.


Top Pick #3: Hangover Baby Carrier T-Shirt. Remember the baby during the first Hangover movie? I think this shirt is perfect for the guys out there who loved the movie and maybe, just maybe, to all the would-be dads out there who are trying to get the feel of how it would be like once the 9-month wait is over! Hahaha! What do you think?


Top Pick #2: Soft Drink Card Wallet. I am so curious. So curious how this stuff came to be a card wallet. I’d like to see it personally. I think it’s perfect for guys like me who likes to have all my stuffs- including cards- organized.


Top Pick #1: Panda Rock T-Shirt. The one that stole my heart the most! I like its simple but sleek design. Did I say I like pandas? Thanks to Pixics for making this shirt available for online shoppers like me who loved pandas a lot!

Currently Pixics is shipping to the United Sates, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Poland and even to the Philippines. But I’m sure the store remains open to clamors from customers coming from the other parts of the world.

Try Pixics today! Click here to view their website. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment