- Make sure you have a good background on what you wish to write about.
- Give a fair amount of details as much as you can. Assume that your readers are completely unfamiliar with your topic. Link to outside sources if you need to.
- Keep it Short and Simple (KISS). Replace long explanations with pictures or videos.
- Write it the way you tell it your friends. In the case of food blogs, write it the way you eat it.
- Keep it real and spontaneous.
- Positive reviews and humor are highly appreciated.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
7 Tips in Creating Killer Blog Posts
Category: Social Media