Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Banapple Exclusive Discount Leather Keychain (Yey!)

I will always be proud and grateful for this cute bling bling.


This Banapple leather keychain gets me 10% discount at any branches- forever.

I finally got the chance last Sunday to visit Banapple in Katipunan Ave. to claim my "prize". (My blog entry for Banapple is one of the most-read posts I've written for Sleek in the City.) To get a token as special as this is truly an honor for me and for Sleek in the City which is barely just two months old.



Banapple's Ms. Sally said that this entitles me for a special discount at all Banapple branches anywhere. She also added that people who have this kind of keychain did not necessarily apply nor purchase X boxes of Banoffee Pies in order to get one. It is the management's sole discretion to whom they shall give it to. (Yehey!)

And with that, thank you thank you thank you Banapple!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that I've found your www.sleekinthecity.com website.
    Aw, this is a really qualitative post. In theory I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real effort to make a good article... but what can I say... I loiter alot and never seem to get something done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous

    Thank you so much for the kind words! I'll be waiting for your first blog post. Please don't hesitate to share it here. :)

    Thank you for reading my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete